tekno steam belt cleaner
belt cleaning system
- Reduce cleaning costs
- Speed-up cleaning tasks
- Clean in dry environments
- Speed-up product change-over
- Portable belt cleaner for use in multiple locations
- Fully integrated systems are available, build into the product line
- Belt sanitation units outperform other belt washing systems in the market
- Reduce chemical & disinfectant usage through dry steam technology
- Reduce effluent discharge
High efficient cleaning with a temperature of 165 °C and a pressure of 6 bar saturated dry steam produced thanks to a new boiler project. The large range of accessories allows a practical and easy use of the machine in different applications.
Steam is applied directly onto the belt surface. On impact with the conveyor belt, dry steam easily removes biofilm and product residue. Therefore all product residue and condensation is contained. Debris is removed by the integrated vacuum chamber, which leaves a dry and clean surface. Vacuum chamber is separated by squeegee ensuring that steam hits the belt first and liquidises product. After the cleaning process belt will be allergen-free and sanitised.