- conserve water while reducing waste and pollution
- maintain an environmentally neutral workplace
- reduce chemical disposal
- prevent ground water contamination
- aid in maintaining cleanliness
- minimize chemical packaging
- reduce amount of waste products in landfills
- lower carbon footprint of chemical cleaner production
Sustainability means taking the long-term view of how our actions affect future generations and making sure we don't cause pollution or deplete resources at rates faster than the earth is able to renew them.
Saturated dry steam is a completely green technology that makes sanitizing possible in an environmentally friendly way without the use of harsh chemicals.
Menikini superheated, saturated dry steam vapor products contribute towards sustainability while saving money on water, chemicals, labour and costly production downtime.
the dry steam contribution
The use of saturated dry steam dramatically reduces water consumption in all domestic and industrial cleaning activities. Menikini technology gets excellent cleaning and sanitizing results saving up to 100 times in washing water, significantly contributing to its conservation.
The pollution and the contamination of the ground and water are a global problem. It is our duty, not just from a moral point of view, to find a solution by investing in applications that drastically reduce the consumption of water and the use of pollutant detergents. Saturated dry steam guarantees an optimal cleaning and sanitizing. It is also an ecological method of deep cleaning as it removes chemical, toxins and dirt without using solvents.
Latent heat transmitted by saturated dry steam from Menikini eliminates all types of pathogenic micro-organisms and harmful bacteria, but does not result in bacterial resistance, as is often the case with chemical disinfectants.
- no ground contamination from unnecessary solvents
- save time by cleaning without swilling and rinsing
- avoid allergies and skin irritation
- protect the taste of food and wine
- cut labour costs (30% less manpower)
- reduce water consumption (80% less water)
- cost savings on waste water purification.
- reduce disposal costs (90% less detergent)
- reduce system and line down time
- reduce toxic waste
- improve quality inspection
- use only pure water energy
- easy and safe to use
- no need to touch dirty areas or chemicals
- reach into angles and small cracks
- sanitize as well as clean
- can be used on electrical parts
The result is a more efficient and profitable cleaning operation.
- improve health, safety and overall appearance of facility
- reduce exposure to chemicals
- prevent handling of potentially harmful substances by employees
- eliminate unpleasant odors
- improve indoor air quality
- reduce dirt and dust particles in the air
- reduce risk of accidents
- ensure clean, dry and safe walkways
- minimize workplace noise for anytime cleaning
The result is improved worker and customer safety, enhanced quality of work life and increased occupant satisfaction.